воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

elisha cuthbert see through





I ran my first half marathon today.� It was so much fun I felt good from the start of the race and all the way through to the end.� Not only was this one of the most exciting days ever, but�it is also the best birthday present I could have given myself.� And now, on to my finishing time.....

1:50:58� I originally estimated 2:30:00 and realized that I over estimated.� So then�I decided I wanted to come in at 2:00:00 so I went into the 2 hour corral.� and I finished well under 2 hours� I placed 44th out of 604 in my age group (25-29).�

�I am hooked.� I am running 2 half marathons�in April 2009 and plan on training�to run the full marathon�in Oct 2009.�

What a great way to say good bye to my 20apos;s



car cheat game psp video, elisha cuthbert see through, elisha cuthbert screensavers, elisha cuthbert screensaver, elisha cuthbert posters.



Комментариев нет: