воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bikini ifilm





I have recently acquired a copy of the 3 Disc Seriously Ultimate Edition DVD Release of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre; one of my all-time favourite horror films, nay, film of any genre.

I saw it first when I was about 14 or 15 and instantly loved it, despite the hype, which films so often fail to live up to.�Itrsquo;s surprisingly tame in terms of graphic scenes.�Much of the horror is implied and this is part of what I love about it.�Itrsquo;s so much cleverer than it is given credit for.�I love the humour, I love the characters and I love the story.

I have always loved horror.�My earliest movie memories are of dodgy horror flicks Xtro and Phantasm.

My parents didnrsquo;t seem to mind me watching 18 certificate films.�At least I think they didnrsquo;t.�Maybe they didnrsquo;t know,�Or perhaps they felt secure in the knowledge that their little girl was a well-adjusted child.

�I remember writing a grisly murder story at school featuring Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th.�I was 10.�These days, no doubt eyebrows would have been raised and we would have been whipped down the school in front of the headmaster/school counsellor pretty sharpish.

�But I turned out OK ndash; I think ndash; and consequently I now have a healthy appreciation of what is arguably one of the most undervalued of film genres.�I even wrote my university dissertation on horror films.�And at my wedding, all the tables were named after horror movie locations.

�I love everything from George A. Romerorsquo;s zombie films to B-Movies like Return of the Living Dead and Re-Animator and cult classics like The Evil Dead.�I also love contemporary genre-altering flicks like The Blair Witch Project and Saw.

What are your favourite horror movies?


bikini ifilm, bikini illustrated issue sports, bikini illustrated model sports, bikini illustrated photo sports.



Комментариев нет: