пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

daily calorie intake men




I know my limits.
itapos;s not that hard to tell if youapos;ve had too many to drive.

but on my way home tonight it was pretty obvious someone couldnapos;t tell.
about 2 miles from my house on 5 mile i was headed through redford when i saw this massive suv stop in the middle of an intersection at a red light, then go through it. I was about 50 feet behind him a half mile down the road when we both passed a cop car, which turned the opposite way. Not another 100 feet go by and he drifts onto to oncoming traffic lane where he was a hair away from a head on crash with another car, to which he swerved back to the other curb almost t-boning me, nailed a parked car sending it into a house, and kept on going. I finally passed him without gettin hit. The guy he almost hit head on turned around and blocked him off. The cop didnapos;t notice a damn thing. Fuck redford people and redford police.

iapos;m losing hope in most of humanity.
people are dumb.

download linux mp3, daily calorie intake men, daily calorie intake man, daily calorie intake for women, daily calorie intake for woman.



Комментариев нет: